Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why should I join Team 91?
Team 91 was started with one thing in mind: to provide an unparalleled level of teaching, that which is not seen in other organizations. Our coaches are among some of the best in the game today! They include 4 Pro Players, 2 College Head Coaches, 5 High School Head Coaches, and over 10 College and/or High School Assistant Coaches. Some of the things that separate Team 91 from everyone else include:
- Team 91 Director's Training for all offensive and defensive players, as well as specialty training for goalies and faceoff athletes.
- Team 91 has membership in the National Lacrosse Federation. NLF membership allows access to the most competitive and exclusive tournaments, showcases and camps in the nation, including the NLF National Championships, the NLF Futures at IMG Showcase and others.
- The most giveaways and freshest gear around, thanks to our partnership with New Balance.
3. How will I know if I made a team?
Team rosters will be posted by tryout jersey number to the Team 91 website. If your number does not appear on any of the rosters, it does not mean that you will not make a team. Invitations will be ongoing until the team rosters are full.
4. How do I secure my spot on Team 91?
Once teams are posted, we ask that players register online to secure their spot. We will begin fall practices within two weeks of the end of tryouts. All registrations are done online. Players will have three payment options upon accepting their spot.
- Option 1 - Upon accepting their spot, players will make their deposit payment. Player's credit card will be charged in seven (7) equal installments monthly ending at the uniform + equipment handout in spring.
- Option 2 - Upon accepting their spot, players will make their deposit payment. Player's credit card will be charged in three (3) equal bi-monthly payments ending at the uniform + equipment handout in spring.
- Option 3 - Upon accepting their spot, players will make a full annual tuition payment.
5. What is the Team 91 Refund Policy?
Once a player commits to playing for Team 91 after tryouts, that spot is theirs. The player commits to the full-year program as well as annual tuition. To receive a refund, prorated or otherwise, another player must fill that player's roster position. If the player misses time because of an injury, a doctor's note must be supplied for any refund consideration. It is a requirement for registration to waive rights to refunds for any reason.