1. Why should I join Team 91?
Team 91 was started with one thing in mind. To provide an unparalleled level of teaching, that which is not seen in travel most organizations. Now in our second year, our coaches are among some of the best in the game today! They include All-Americans, National Champions, All- Conference Players, and years of youth and HS coaching . Some of the things that separate Team 91 from other travel teams:
• Academy Training by the Team 91 Directors for all offensive and defensive players, as well as special training for goalkeepers.
• Access to some of the most competitive and exclusive tournaments in the nation.
• The most giveaways and freshest gear around!
2. How will I know if I made a team?
Team rosters will be posted by tryout jersey number to the Team 91 website. If your number does not appear on any of the rosters, it does not mean that you will not make a team. Invitations will be ongoing until the team rosters are full.
3. How do I secure my spot on Team 91?
Once posted, we ask that players register online to secure their spot. We will begin fall practices within two weeks of the end of tryouts. All registrations are done online.
4. What is the Team 91 Refund Policy?
Once a player commits to playing for Team 91 after tryouts, that spot is theirs. To receive a refund, that spot must be filled by another player before a refund is issued. After spring practices have begun, no refunds will be issued. In the event of a catastrophic injury, a credit for the following year will be issued with the reciept of a doctor's note. Rising senior players can choose to move the credit to a family member or recieve a refund minus any ordered equipment and/or uniforms. *Tryout fees are non-refundable